Friday, April 24, 2009

I PROMISE, I DID TAKE DRIVERS ED!

This morning, like many mornings on my way to work, I somehow manage to forget how I got to where I am on my trip to work. I usually travel the same exact way everyday, but somehow I dont seem to remember half of my trip to work. I dont know if its that I get so wrapped up in thought or what it is. Sometimes I even wonder how I managed to get to work safely (no tickets, or wrecks). I was on my cell phone this mornig on my way to work, and seriously when I got off of the phone, I couldnt even remember passing half of the scenery that I see every single day! How weird is that? It happens to me more times than not. Sometimes it worries me that I dont remember. I have even sometimes gotten off at the wrong exit, and then realized it, and wonder, Where in the world am I going? Im not a wreckless driver or anything, just seem to forget where I am at, and Where I am going...lol

1 comment:

  1. I get so wrapped up in the radio sometimes and thats how I forget that I'm driving. It amazes me that I make it saftely. What's funny though, is that I obey traffic laws better when I'm not paying attention than if I am paying attention.

    ReplyDelete