Wednesday, April 22, 2009

*IF MOMMAS NOT HAPPY NO ONES HAPPY, BUT IF DADDYS NOT HAPPY HE IS BEING A JERK*

Just a quick one before I hit the road to go home from this place I call WORK!

How come its a constant battle everytime I clean house and ask the husband to help me out and do some things?

So the reason I even put that question is, last night I had a few chores that I had just kinda been putting on the back burner that I absolutly had to do while we were actually at home for a split second! So after I cooked dinner and we were sitting down to eat, I told the husband that I really needed to do some cleaning. And he agreed and proceeded to name off things that he would do to help. So of course that really got my motor running, thinking Ok this is gonna be good, Im gonna get the house clean and the husband is gonna help. HAHAHA YEAH RIGHT....Im such a sucker when it comes to this! I should have known that he would have to take a "break" before he could clean...lol....like he worked hard at eating dinner. So he takes his "break" and next thing I know, hes asleep on the stinkin couch! This happens every time! So I wake him up, which makes him extremely mad none the less, and ask him to help me do what he said he would. He says ok in a min. A minute turns into hours, and guess who ends up doing what he said he would do.....BINGO...ME! When he wakes up and notices that I have now done "his" chores he is angry and starts saying how Im so impatient and wouldnt give him a chance to do it and yadayadayada........In the meantime the baby is fussing, so I make the husband get the baby and I continue doing what I have been doing now for the last few hours....CLEANING. This time the husband and the baby fall fast asleep in the recliner, now not only do I have to get the baby from him and put the baby to bed(which happened to be my bed last nigth!) but now I have to make the husband go to bed, because I am tired ready to go myself! But it never fails, when I wake the husband up to go to bed, he seems to mysteriously be wide awake now, and mad because I did all of "his" chores and didnt let him, so I gave him a list of stuff he could do that he had been supposed to do! That royally ticked him off.......enough to do what he needed to finish up (like putting his clothes up).

So am I completely horrible for making him so mad that he finally did what he was supposed to?

1 comment:

  1. At least making him that mad made his do what he was supposed to do. Usually with us, I get mad that he didn't do whatever it was he was supposed to do and we don't talk to each other for a while. I told him the other day that its like he has this old timey vision in his head that the inside of the house is the wife's job and the outside is his. Well, that might be fine and good when we actually have a yard for him to tend to!

    ReplyDelete